Spondon to re-open its doors, and welcome you back.
As of June 15th 2020, Herbaltides will be reopening our Spondon, Derby store following the relaxation of the lockdown across retail sectors.
We would like to thank all our existing and new customers for the time and patience you have shown during these unprecedented times. Our online platform will also be in full operation for those that do not wish to visit our store, or would still prefer to shop online.
What we have been doing to ensure your safety
- Full COVID-19 risk assessment completed and Government Guidelines Applied
- Deep clean of store including all surface and contact area’s
- Distance markers applied in store (Please respect these markers for yours and our safety)
- Hand Gel Station installed
- Cleaning routine has been established with all team members
- Protective screen at till area (Contactless payments encouraged)
- Staff are provided Masks and Gloves, Visors have also been provided should a member of staff have to enter the customer floor area for any reason.
Customers must follow Guidelines
As we face a different way of working with our customers and other facing public, we must remind customers that we all have a responsibility to follow the rules and customers will be required to follow some simple rules set out below.
- One person in store at a time (One in, One Out Policy)
- Hand Gel station must be used when entering the store
- A Mask or Facial Covering must be worn at all times in the store
- Contactless payments encouraged
- Social separation of at least 2 meters outside the store when queuing
- If you show signs of fever or persistent cough, we kindly ask that you do not visit the store
Firstly we would like to thank all our customers for your patience, support, kind words of encouragement, reviews, social messages and generally being a great bunch of people who have continually shopped with us online.
As you can see we are carrying out a phased reopening of all stores, Spondon being the first to reopen. Once we establish that the rules are being followed by all, we will look to reopen further stores down the line. This is so we can monitor the safety measures in place, and fine tune where necessary to improve the safety of customers and team members.
We can’t wait to have you back and see some new faces and of course our long established customers.
For those that wish to still shop online, we are bringing a range of vape hardware and extending our range of coils and accessories all online. This has been in high demand during lockdown, and we are pleased to tell you that we are now implementing this and you should see this grow over time.
We look forward to seeing you all.